Wife & Husband Pleasure
I am from Mumbai my name is Kathen A….. I read many stories of these columns. So decide to entry mine too this my first time so it will be lengthy but u will get all in one nutshell along with my wife add her illicit experiences. My parents are from Delhi outskirt since birth I loved Bombay now it’s Mumbai. Mine email id
At age of 19 my 1st sex with girlfriend but she already had 2 boys in her life at end of my 12th commerce I left her with sex knowledge. I can’t live without sex from our locality I proposed to beautiful gal easily she fallen to me why not I was good smart guy with 5.6 ft average body fair skin even my cock is fair n pink top with 5.5 inch that made her made at 1st look. She hesitated to have sex with me her parents were strict I given false promise for getting married n deflowered her virginity she was amazing girl make me happy in alls.
Difficult for me to control my lust in frequently I used screw her at home but did last more I make her pregnant which became big issue n blaming each others. Our sex continued her parents were working; we got advantage after our college evening no one was at her home n taken precaution condoms packets always at her bedroom wardrobe.
Certain days she asked me to come bare cock inside hers this used to be my best Cumming deep in hers where I came to know safe days, orgasms pleasure, dry sex , anal sex etc. later she was aware that I am using her for sex pleasure at same she too satisfied so no regrets between us. Due to our immature mind we used get caught so my parents moved to XZY Mumbai for better future. When I was doing hotel management I continued with her n also married lady in my life luck was there in mine personality.
My parents were aware of my facts coming late evening at house I was having best time of my life sex with gal n lady spending my all salary on them. They didn’t waste time and had started to find me match. This is now the main part I was lucky to get girl like her she was from Colaba Mumbai her name is Sonia same native place from Delhi. Sonia is Gorgeous till now same beautiful with seductive body. I didn’t waste time I said yes for marriage. Sonia look like Manjari Phadnis you must know girl from movie Jaan Na jaane kyoi.
Sonia was 5.2ft fair skin , sexy smile ,shape eyes ,hairs half of spin touch, firm average boobs ,hottest thighs ever I saw and beautiful sexy round buttocks what else I was need from wife. After we engaged I took dated her smooch she used get hot soon came to know
She has never been touch by boy No boyfriend No outings from her parents I thanks to them. I needed her badly she too wanted to lose her virginity hottest female I ever taste.
Before getting wed we had sex in her house which is till now my best sexual experience Sonia looks gorgeous milky body pink nipples smooth skin awesome boobs licking thighs sexy navel few hairs on pubic angles buttocks was size of 38 marvelous I harsh bite on many times pussy don’t ask only her soft n beautiful outer part with thin line on it covering everything thing inside. I lost in other world as I was only 24 yrs n Sonia was 21 years completed her Bcom .I told everything about my previous facts she loved my honesty.
All those sex narration i will publish if demands come on my email as this will go very long. In 2003 Honeymoon in Goa was fucking hard n wild after reading books n movies she implies on our sex life. We both were working I was now restaurant manager Sonia my wife was in bank near by. We stay alone in single bedroom flat so most time Sonia loved to be semi nude wearing skimpy panty or sometime without bra.
We used make love in kitchen, couch, hall floor, bathroom, bedroom was special that time she used screw me sitting on top. During menses I rest my cock even it was helping me for sperms count. My wife Sonia likes sex with bare cock inside her asked me to do withdrawal method even that also give one best pleasure Cuming on her body safe day ejecting deep inside her. lovely Sonia never hesitated for sexual pleasures she was truly excellent blowjob was amazing
Licking my balls keep me shaved all time only hairs on pubic region but her orgasms is wild wriggling her body in scream, clinching her nails in my skin . We decided to have first child after 3 years as we are young. My wife likes to wear fashionable outfit jeans, formal pants, salwar khamiz those were tight fittings revealing her sexy body structure. Jeans used to give clear cut of her pubic mound n gorgeous ass globes. That ass purposely I kept virgin after child birth so I can use her tight anus after pregnancy loose cunt hole won’t give that pleasure.
Whenever @ Bus stop, station, loving point, restaurants or else in locality near I saw man used give glance on her. Sonia gorgeous sexy body appalling hers curves n making mad. When I told her that man n boys are staring her boob’s n ass Sonia had a different look on her face. My Wife Sonia is every man’s eyes why not she got amazing body figure no one will get satisfied with one fuck .often I found she gets excite when I talk about.
I was horny man and had many sex with different cunt hole n need some spice in sex life. Most of time I was asking about her sex desire, she living me with reply of question mark not correct response then I decided to see my wife getting fucked by other man n told about my horny fantasy her answer was straight No.
I enquired lot about her sex desire and other male preference she was not ready to talk cutting the topics. But I was stubborn n horny fantasy wanted to be real when I had screwed many why can’t she once. Wanted my wife Sonia sharing her gorgeous body with other male but she was very scared that will ruin her married life but I stick to mine. My wife gave lot of demerits like blackmails… Sex demands… inferior quality between 2 males but when I told about advantages allowing his wife to enjoy onetime full sex pleasure.
She was wet n blushing on her face. After giving guarantee that I will love her forever as before I did. She was ready for my horny fantasy it was not that easy get yes from my wife mouth. But she gave told me No one from relatives, from her office as she will get remarks on her life. we sat talks about male preferences after all we decide it should boy not married man nor elderly guy she need boy who fuck her in wild way and also black meat but hygienic this was opportunity my wife wants to garb.
My wife Sonia already had white cock tasted and need experiences of black cock. We both sensed now black cock will go for rough fuck I was more anxious to see my wife going crazy with him. It weeks past we looked even she more interested now, through net chatting I got boy who was kerelet but Sonia didn’t like him later she said he will not hygienic I don’t like their body smell, I cracked joke so I would look
African she reply no will tear my pussy and u won’t feel my cunt later she laughed I spank her ass. It was June but humid Sonia came to meet me at Marine lines it was my work place so I went out chat with her told we will go home together. I took leave and count cash from counter I saw my co-worker who used handle paper work, inventory and housekeeping job I know him very hard working n decent boy age of around 20’s he is from
Goa .in or some way his eyes were on my wife Sonia. I told this all things to my wife she said never saw any of my co-workers so I said will call him but wife better plan she will visit. Next day when my wife came I took her inside sit on chair there were few guest in restaurant I intro him to my wife after sometime they were going along very well .he was nice person when I give company my wife n he was good English conservation going on. Then we sat on marine drive asked how about him.
Wife shook her head but how we encounter him in our horny game. She said he cute boy; he was 5.3 ft, average body, brown skin sure his cock will be dark skin as wife needs to tastes his meat. Even I was not ready how to encourage him she too felt risky if name can get spoil after that. I started to call him at my home for dinner or lunch on Sunday, Sonia used wear seduces outfit, Day past but nothing happen.
He didn’t make any moves so we understand his urge. I asked my wife to do favor if she can make her 1st move as soon she taken few days then she thought about dates if I agreed I didn’t object. The day he took off he didn’t said anything about date I was knew he is with my wife for date. Once I was home my wife was not at home it became late evening. After bath Sonia was relaxing on couch
I sat beside her cupped boobs wife huge me said do u really need me with him she took tense I kiss her lips asked what’s matter she quietly said we kissed hide her face on my chest I know its was not easy to go her like that. I said I will love u forever wanted to add spice in sex life just for my sake and u will get pleasure too. He is fast no she said I made first move kiss on cheek then he kissing mine lips. Did u enjoy yes it was dark room why cinema hall we were.
I know my wife need him to assure me I removed her jeans she wetness on her panty .after that they had couple of dates once my wife Sonia let’s talk to him directly. My wife fixed for dinner in restaurant which he was shocked to see me there, we open up our confidential plan his face was puzzled because it came sudden sex offer from husband. It was just adding spice in sex life only wanted him to make physical relation once & keep secret between us 3.
He was happy n waiting for my approval date till then my wife didn’t dated. How awful I was that time as because there was no hype of sharing wife in 2003 still horny man needed. We decided weekend was best day for everyone. My wife Sonia told not have sex with her so she can stay in lust I too agree I wanted to see her getting wild with him but I can’t live without sex.
My wife gave me blowjob it didn’t work i was not satisfied I need pussy my wish soon granted not with her i sex with call gal. The date was fixed before that I wanted to add more fun so I called him to my home n asked my wife to seduce him. Sonia wore night gown which was transparent n purposely wear yellow panty bra hardly cover her ass globes. His eyes were on hers if we tell him now then defiantly he fuck my wife.
After dinner I asked them what is an acceptance from each of their partner I was like pimp selling his wife. Both were not in specific just regular he was thanking me to make easy I given paper to write. As Sonia was still feeling shy I gave paper to him then I pressing her boobs whisper in ear ‘be open of your sex thoughts now you will should get satisfied with him. Sonia giggles n he stares on us within mins they give paper.
I read their points to them 1st my wife points he should shaved his pubic little hairs on it, no alcoholic for him n her too, freedom between us .His points were Sonia wear jeans , same panty n bra of tonight , don’t shave pubic region only pussy mounds. It was not much before he leaves i said lets you’ll good night smooch each other they gone close Sonia closed her eyes he took lips in his lips he surprised me he hugged my wife tight one hand went on ass globe press hard
Sonia melting her body under his engulf she moved stop him again he was Sonia said enough save on coming day. After he departed my wife came from bathroom I smooch she respond with hissing sounds kiss she was turn on in quick she took my cock out from pant it was her urge we naked n got quick fuck Sonia looked some relief from her face while wiping sperms on her body
I enquired my wife showed her eagerness in him she licked my balls n said if I didn’t mind why may be I mind we needed that once. My wife Sonia told me prediction of him i.e. he will be wild n rough, never satisfied with one .whole night is yours don’t u wants to enjoy sex pleasure its life opportunity given by your husband. She giggled one word said Horny husband. what was your acceptance from him as Freedom between u n him .she came to my ear whispered ‘he should eat your wife properly n
I had mine fantasy of black cock in hers’ thanks me being fulfill your wish she smiled. Sonia add that I should consumed alcoholic n after his sex I will be fucking her. My wife knows clearly that man gets jealous with other man .after naughty talks I screw her hard she had that wild orgasms. After 5 days we 3 waited for horny day plan of mine, before that every night I made her hot telling my wife to chat him on phone get yourself wet. She blush but call him talk for long time n soak her panty wet it was sweet talks I never interfered.
I add more heat on fire to get her horny in those 5 days she requested for sex I didn’t. On Saturday he took half day leave I made clear that I wanted to be witness of their sex. He was happy n more scared. We knew his previous sex affair with married lady too I n Sonia trusted reason was name dignity n sexual diseases. Lot of things were going on my mind that day what will happen , will my wife Sonia respect me , what if he changed his decency spoiled my name , will be we loving couple that was too late.
My gorgeous wife is going sleep with him now I call my wife told about him is already left. Sonia said to me ‘won’t allow him until I come to home’ that was trust of wife I was happy .At 7 pm I reach my flat she open door I kept umbrella & vodka bottle near table she went kitchen, I asked did got thong panty to seduce him she couldn’t gone to buy it was raining heavily. Yes it was right, don’t worried he is like u hot no need lingerie I had better plan. He call me what time he should come he is at station now
I reply were waiting 4 you. Sonia heard that came n sat near me looked nervous said I should love her same as we did never leave her .I gave my promise to my wife that I will love u forever its only I need spice in our sex life n your fantasy was black cock so enjoy ignore me don’t shy make him wild that’s mine main fantasy.. Till now I kept my promise. Few kisses n caress she gone to take bath I was watching TV still not fresh waiting him.
Once my wife came from bathroom I excuse for shower Sonia had prepared purple color panty n bra, jeans n shirt which was short tight. While showering I saw small cuts hairs on corner I call her show those hairs u trimmed right she clutch my cock ‘No I clean shave by hair removers cream down you’ll will liked it’. This was first time my wife had clean shave her pubic n pussy unlucky I can’t see it was surprise for both of us.
Mind was lost she used trimmed her pubic hairs on region n clean shave for pussy lips. I got off from shower wrapping towel on waist Sonia was ready wearing jeans n short shirt which expose her navel when I glance she smile moved I said aaj humko pagal khardhe.she giggled saw back tere khushi main mere khushi. Soon he step in he was completely drain with rain water he smart got his night pant n short change with that. We sat in couch talked about sex life he asked mine n I his.
When I wife came to hall his eyes were stuck on beautiful navel they smiled Sonia mine wife was looking hot tight shirt showing her curves of boobs , outline of body n awesome ass globes. Sonia said to us I will get cold drinks he said nothing let us have dinner we giggled of his anxious. I asked my wife serve him kiss, after dinner all will be served she ran to kitchen I encourage him to kiss my wife he was stood in one step he was inside kitchen
I too followed to see them .He hold Sonia arms to kiss she was giggling then saw me I request by moving head she felt pity on my face open her lips closed her eyes he kiss her lip one by one then whole took in mouth sucking Sonia mouth making noise. I told them I will arrange n serve food on dining call u till then enjoy you in hall. Sonia was not ready to go I treat her like small kid only small fun not sex he too insists.
They gone I peek them he sitting on couch with Sonia hold hands kiss on her face. He was trying to moved her hands on over jeans Sonia hesitating saying after dinner please we will do whatever u need. I interrupt them call for dinner I serve for me Vodka and told him that my wife wants u to remain alive during your love making session so am not giving u and we all got laughed.
We chit chat of upcoming events giggling each other’s face moves I had few shot of vodka don’t want to lose watching my wife gets banged by him with mine horny dreams fantasy coming true.
After dinner we relax while he asked me what kind of sex u need from me as your wife is gorgeous n her body Structure is amazing shall I take her in my way I will not hurt her promise. I smile said make yourself free no need to ask permission she like to have very wild sex with u. Sonia stared look with eyes wide open I wave my hand towards him he got up his hand hold
Sonia palm asked to sit near him still Sonia looking me i showed am upset face to encourage her. She sat nearby him he took her chin asked her to look at him Sonia slide her chin to glance me he forward kiss her lips she hold his arms when he stop his kissing he garbed her boobs from behind squeezing by both hands under her arms. My wife Sonia was now melting under his strength. He kiss her cheeks said do u know my darling since that day my
Masturbation has been increased am fucking u in my dreams every moment of my life u got sexy body fucking ass his voice became sensual to arouse my wife. He took off his t-shirt bare his chest his skin color was brown good physic he was. Sonia will never approach herself until am there so I got up went to kitchen pour my vodka sip while waited them to get hot. I slowly from curtain I peek.
Sonia was sat on him putting her legs either side pack of kiss on his face n he kiss Sonia neck hands were squeezing her boobs over shirt. Sonia stamp kiss on his lips that now made me horny to see more of hers. He unbutton her shirt slide from her shoulder purple bra was revealing he took off her shirt clubbed her both boobs Sonia arch her head in air he un bund her hairs my wife hairs looks sexy when they re loosen.
He pop out her boobs from bra n directly started to sucking them .Sonia moaning I guess her erect nipples suck she unhooked bra made herself top nude offered said please don’t bite lick my nipples. I knew he must hard on I can’t see Sonia body over his groin. I move from peeking area stand near curtain resting my body on wall.
He saw me then my wife Sonia felt shy hide her face in his chest he slide her legs straight n squeezing her sponge ass for while. I went near her lift her face she was quite n lit smile. I encourage her u re going good nothing to worry make yourself free n happy tonight. He pulled her body up both standing half nude to see more action I moved the coffee table aside. They were looking lovable he was 5.3 n my wife 5.1 both have average body Sonia look stunning in jeans with top bare exposing her awesome average boobs n loose hairs.
He kiss’s on her neck Sonia was looking mine movement I clutch my cock told her am hard on. He was busy man now hugged her tag her on wall smooching deep hissing sounds from Sonia I heard .he lift her one legs over his thigh caressing her ass globes. Sonia enjoying smooching he rolled her erect pink nipple she broke took long breathing said wait give me time u re too much hot now. Yes 1st time am going to have sex with gorgeous n fair lady u have amazing fixtures in u saying that he licking her navel hands on ass.
Sonia looked bite her lips we knew her thighs will make him crazy n soft sponge pussy will make him animal tonight. He turns her back hard bite on her ass over jeans n his two hands kept on molest my wife ass with full force it groaned she came back on couch. My wife lay on couch he came over her body sucking n kneading her above waist not to disturb I took chair sat on corner kept hide on curtain side but if we gave target view we all can see each other thru curtain I was sipping vodka n action of my horny plan .
Sonia was very hot by now kissing him he got up unzipped her jeans pull off completely Sonia was now only panty. He caress her thighs she was moaning kissing all over legs turn her back bite over panty in jerk he rip off my wife panty .Sonia naked shy cross legs hide her pussy area I too eager see her shave pussy. He smooch for while then slowly open her legs revealed her thighs open Sonia closed her eyes by pampered of his love.
His eyes were stuck on hers I got up went to see my wife pussy oh what site was she was looking amazing with clean shave her soft sponge pussy had thin line which gave beauty on it. For all of us first time to see sweet pussy never my wife shave clean. She murmured not to kiss there but he kiss her inner thighs once he reach the pussy he tongue to line she shivered n open her eyes saw me hold my hand I kept my hand on it he lick the outer part first then by finger open pussy lips tickled by tongue on clit Sonia moaned.
Once his tongue went inside hers mouth fully took in it Sonia kept her one leg on his back hands on his head caressing them with half eyes closed enjoying the immense pleasure I moved sat back on same. He was sucking her pussy very wild manner open her thighs bit more so access her inner. He said to her u were wet when I open your pussy did u need mine in their n got up. Sonia moved her body up gave sensual looked. He kept her hand on his night pant but Sonia change the position so
I can see them he looked back replied me don’t mind please I need blowjob from her sweet lips. I told him don’t worry for that I had approved your freedom point remember make wild sex tonight. Of course why not your wife is dam hot beauty her sex parts re marvelous. Sonia was listening our talks, he kisses her lips she wipe wetness by hand its your pussy wet, I know she giggles. Sonia untie his pant pull on floor while he was step out she got his underwear also on floor she looked his dark cock.
His cock was dark, shave pubic n balls his cock size was hard foreskin covering his top Sonia touch his cock he gave sign she pull back n forth he caress her boobs forward his cock to face Sonia gave 1st kiss on his shaft n more kiss but still to suck or taken in mouth she slowly tease him then lick his balls came up to cock tip open her mouth he didn’t wait push his cock inside her mouth .
Sonia hold his inn thighs begin to suck his cock in few jerks she was almost lick n suck whole his cock it grown hard n length wise .Sonia was gone down to base lick balls tickling by tongue that gave him immense pleasure he moaning told her to wait before she could realized he gave few jerks shoot his cum on her body. Sonia went close to his shoots taken all sperms on her boobs he was having very good sperms count.
My wife Sonia body was sticky with sperms he spread it over her boobs made dump wet. Sonia got up kiss him said next session u will last longer. He smile rubbed her clit ,she excuse went to bathroom to wash he too followed to pee there was noise I didn’t bother ,later my wife told me after he pee came back of hers n stroking ass globes fingering her clit. They were sitting on couch playing each other his cock was still alive
Sonia was caressing his cock his mouth was doing love bite on hers upper potion she bent took again for blowjob this was expert in min his cock grown hard rock I found jealousy why he was much bigger than mine size It was true. They action became passionate now he was dominating her. He asked me can i get mattress over here i lay spare one on floor soon he took my wife on it came over her giving only love bite kisses.
Their naked bodies were letting in passion way on floor mattress she was hugging n twisting. His mouth eating her from foot to thighs, squeezing ass globes n boobs then sucking was way to earlobes n smooching. Sonia got aggressive chew his cock for while then laid on n hold his head push towards on her mound. He opens her thighs wide up in air licking my wife soft mound hit his tongue inside her pussy Sonia moaning in pleasure he hungrily eating hers that’s what Sonia need from him she was couldn’t wait he sense hers urge n stop.
First voice came from my wife fucker why did u stop am close. He apologized but Sonia kiss on his lips said its okay put inside me, it’s my pleasure u re looked dam sexy in naked Sonia giggled. He off from her body took 2 pillows underneath her head. Sonia head raised up it look amazing to see I taught why did I tired those tricks even I why not to capture by video cam but my wife Sonia said it will ruined married life later although we had shoot our intimate love making.
He stand on knees Sonia licked his dark balls rolled her tongue over shaft it was wet he slowly lay on mattress whisper to her ears. Later wife said to his words ‘thanks to fuck u, am glad to screw u till am lustfully in u’. He fingered her g spot for while then holds his cock at entrance Sonia looked back with giggles I showed my thump. Her big sex dream coming true she looked happier than me. He slowed down her mound by teasing n rubbed her clit tip of cock it was dark horse in race.
Longer n harder meat my wife guide his cock in hers open her pussy once he little push Sonia groaned said to wait go slowly he asked her filling tight, nodded her head. He push Sonia groan again with pain I thought am hurting her once he came over hers fully she embrace him both legs came on his knee n engage in kiss. I interrupt tem asked my wife Sonia how do u feel now. She was not accepting me she waited smile on her face am your horny wife thank u…
Darling I owe your favor… u both re amazing lover. Did u thrill, yes his cock n pubic hairs brushing my mound. He replied to us your wife is gorgeous lady today I lucky to fuck her looking at her. I saw her face she showed tongue to me he stamp his mouth on her mouth sucking push more I bent closed look his half shaft meat was out. While going thru bathroom I added ‘make her yours tonight full my wife lust’. I heard scream sound to turn thru he was stroking his cock inside her Sonia arch her head with groaning sounds. Its normal soon my wife Sonia will love.
I pee and came back on my seat. Sonia took time to accommodate his cock inside. He was stroking his pace in normal more he was kissing her lips. Kept on asking Sonia re u okay how it feels now it hurting u’. Sonia wriggling her hands over her body I could only hear words yes am fine more fuck more please don’t stop pretty good. Their voice became more sensual I was aroused seeing their sex session.
He soon took pace of his love making dominate by his own way started to fast thrusting only moving his butt. Sonia gave him more access by wide her thighs so he can fuck her more vigorously. At same time he love bite suck on nipples that was making her wild if she stops him he holds her hands lick nipples n lips regain thrusting. My cock was hard by now Sonia didn’t bother to see me back which I was hidden myself.
My gorgeous wife lia under him what I praised was his art of fuck he was not healthy than me but still dominating my wife control completely as if he raping her. He got off his upper body n rotate his butt I cockle wise Sonia wriggled her body clinched sheets moaned in high voice I had no to worried as outside was raining heavily might neighbored had sound sleep at 10:30 pass. With one missionary pose he was making us hot I didn’t last long I cum on my hands.
Sonia moaning in great pleasure enjoying his dream dark meat inside her pussy. I gone to wash my hands cum cock when return shocked to see .he lift her ass in air n legs knot on knees fucking in passionate way Sonia had never been so flexible giving him so much roam. I stuck my eyes seeing extreme fuck, her lower body was in air n his fucking going on as well they stamp lips sucking with loud moaning it went for while long then released her body.
He asked her did like that one hard fucking, yeah u re animal, don’t u like, come on now make me wild horny wife. It was unbeliever to hear sex notes he licked her nipples, lips earlobes she hugged him tight enjoying the pleasure of his. He kept her one leg on air screw her pussy then laying straight followed by her legs wrapped around his waist they were going very wild passionate sex love. He was fucking her hard n fast ,my wife moaning she high her voice tone I sense n he too she near to her orgasm.
If go close she will distract waited to see acts. Sonia scream asked him closed n hold his hip near he kept his thrusting more fast Sonia loud scream he pull his cock, she flush her big hits on his pubic region more gashing from her pussy while she was screaming wild until her intense orgasms stop fell on pillow my wife took time to get conscious.
He did waste time during that kiss her nipples rubbing her clit Sonia looked relief from her face said to him that was good. He enters her pussy I know that cunt is now open up. He did same passion of fucking arousing her make wild he too succeed. Fuck her vigorously n faster apply same method rotating his butt that gave Sonia instant raise up once he does she moved her body n face either side.
He made few more strokes Sonia again sign of reach orgasms it was small one it great satisfactions of hers. He hugged my wife and went on his moves fast strokes Sonia caress his back n then hold his butts. His butt moving to n for movements fast giving kick to her body but my wife relax n enjoying fuck of his resting thighs on his legs. His gave punch strokes came deep in hers Cumming I know but he polluting his sperms inside her pussy he gave few strokes more end with final punch thrust empty her load
Sonia moved her legs up n down might be his sperms hit inside deep. Their breath became normal after long time I went closed saw Sonia pussy her mound were dam wet with sperms. She felt shame in front of me both bodies were sweating, he gone to fresh I lift her it was sticky body bowed her head i caress her arms she said sorry he was going hard I couldn’t removed his cock n he cum deep in me. I smile said okay its one part of sex did u loved his. She didn’t answer me but asked me am fine n okay with that.
I told to get fresh she wipe his sperms by bad sheet. We knew she was in safe days no need to worry. I was dowsing with Vodka now I need sleep at same time I heard giggling theirs. He requested for us that he wants to sex with her till Sunday evening it was her last pleasing way. I looked my wife Sonia she didn’t say any words but her body was telling needs more even though I would say no after sleep he would fuck her in way.
I give assurance till my wife likes u enjoy her body make her happy these all words were coming with heavy boozing. Sonia came naked to me kiss mine lips thanks me loved me forever. He took her hands waved inside our bedroom n I moved to hall to get sound sleep. Door was closed no sound I arrange my mat before I went near to bedroom by waving by dowsing body. I slid door saw he laying on bed n my wife sat on his face he busy licking her pussy from below. Her moaning was low until I hear when I gone sleep her screaming might her orgasms.
I woke up very late at 10 due to consuming lot vodka; wife was making coffee he was inside bathroom. I hugged from back asked how night with him her eyes didn’t want to meet mine soon he came his replied was very good. Told them answer honestly how many times he had sex it was only 3, 2 at night n 1 morning’s. I guess correctly wife was not wearing underneath inside her gown.
How come only 2 after your 1st passionate sex, Sonia gave stare look to me after that we chat lot giggles from my wife Sonia. I got ready to go early Sonia took me to bedroom n she was not ready to have sex with him without my presence she was very nervous n hesitated still she don’t trust him fully. I was surprise that day as in night she neither interested to look at me, getting fucked with hugs, lick n allowed his sperms.
I gave assurances n asked did he was rough with u she replied it’s was our lust n your horny fantasy to watch once your wife with other. With lot of mine promise I told Sonia along with him that every 1 hr I will call on landline n Sonia should answer that made her sure. I got off from house call heard some their sexy hissing sounds. When I return to home at night he was left Sonia sleeping, might he had fucked her till his heart bottom wish. When Sonia woke up weeping seeing me
I got scared asked its rape she was feeling very unsecured might I live her I told nothing to worried I will love her forever n won’t live her. That night she was wild when I had amazing sex, in couple of weeks we decided to move for one more chance but my wife Sonia told me strictly she won’t have sex unless I involved in it. So we lead to threesome with him how we enjoyed passionate sex n he was 1st one to sex her soft ass globes ram her wild and lastly I got advantages . That I will write to u in next part hope how u like mine lengthy horny fantasy my email id is
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น