exploited aunty
Hi viewers..im a big fan of iss that too for incest and couple.
Let me tell my story I worked in a company in night shift. My job nature is to make them to type documents in night. They will be in contact with me either through chat or phone.
To avoid sleep we use to have some chats informally also….about family, past life etc.
In this way all are very close to me.
By this way I got an opportunity to become more close to an aunty. Her name is devipriya.
She is not having any children. She once invited me to her home for checking some system problem. I went there and she greeted me very well.
While talkimg in phone itself I have told her about my lover whom I used to fuck. Devipriya used me advise me not to have sex with my lover.
So in her home while im repairing her system I touched her boobs. She dint seem to note that. Since we are so close I hugged her and even kissed her, saying that I like her so much.
Suddenly I started hugging and kissing wildly. She found my lust and tried to avoid me but I dint leave her. Finally its time for her husband to come, so I left.
After that she avoided to see me in person. I tried many ways to convince her but everything failed.
Finally I got an opportunity two days before. She told me that she is going to Chennai and she needs my support as she felt scared to go to Chennai in night. I agreed immediately.
We two got into bus. Got in two seater bus. Time passed away, we had formal chat. Night filled the bus with darkness. She felt sleepy. I convinced her to sleep on my shoulders. After sometime she woke up and asked me whether im not feeling sleepy or not.
I acted as if im also feelin sleepy and told that I ll be comfortable if I sleep in her laps. At that time she dint get any doubt on me and agreed. Now I was sleeping on her lap and she was sleeping over me.
Slowly her saree moved away from her stomach. I moved my face close to her stomach and rubbed slowly. She dint react as she was in deep sleep. Then I started licking her bare stomach. When I started licking her navel she got awake. I stopped for a while. I saw her stomach shivering like anything in mood. Now again I started liking her navel wildely. She was in a confused state without knowing what to do. He held my head tightly and closely.
Since she was lying over me her boobs were before me. I started biting her nipple at first attempt itself. She cannot control her desires. So just allowed me to do without moving her position. She took a blanket and covered herself. My head was still on her lap.
I bitted her nipples hardly. Now I moved my hand inside the blanket. I started removing hooks of her blouse and lifted her bra. Now I sucked her boobs barely. Then I got up and laid her over my lap. I took my cock outside and inserted into her mouth. She dint open her mouth for blowjob, but I pushed my cock into her mouth violently. slowly she allowed that too. But she dint suck my cock. So I moved my cock in and out of her mouth and made a mouth fuck. When I was about to cum I told her to swallow it as there is no other place to discharge it. She dint tell anything for that so I discharged it fully into her mouth.
After that she arranged her dress and we too slept well. The stopping came and we both got down. Her relatives where waiting for receiving her. She gave a look at me and left. After that we two dint meet. She is supposed to come back next week only. After that only I will come to know about her position of having sex in future.
I will share the remaining after her return.
Any aunties or girls who are sex starved can contact me
Drop your suggestions also.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น