Sex stories ADS ..

was hitting & hitting.. Yes i was fucking him loudly. My pussy on his penis was moving with speed.

I was not a good woman at all. After my husbands death it was not possible to live happily with my husband small earning. It was a bad period for me. But it was his friend helped me a lot. Not without anything but for a good return. It was my body which made him to pay any thing for that & i was also hungry for sex. I was hot & think of sex with others regularly. When i got his proposal I was stunned only for a moment but i was excited I was agreed to go with him. With his friend they enjoyed me the whole night & i was also silently helping them. Slowly i was entering to this business & a lot of money was coming to me. Now i am living in a small single storey building in a lonely place. I normally dont allow them to come home but some of my close friends come to my home as it is safe to them. Normally some young boys of 20 to 25 yrs come frequently to me. I give most of my time to them as all are from rich family & they spend lot of money for me. So i give them what they want & they enjoy me a lot & they give bundles of notes to me.But it was my son for whom i was very much worried. He regularly see me with others. It was not a small thing for him. U know what he was looking it was his mom sleeping nude with others & they are fucking me. Even some of them are very young & just a couples of year older to him. Looking us he masturbate daily. He was loosing his heart in study as sex was in his mind & he was thinking of sex everytime. But for me sex was like a daily food & from top to bottom i was enjoying. For his 9th standard exam i have stopped doing my business & i was helping him in his study. The day his exam was complete I was thinking to give him what he wants. It will take time but thinking of sex from his mind must be out. So that he can study well. In that night after dinner we both are sleeping.Hey have u done well in the exam.Well but not so good. U know i cant do well. I watch u & they do every thing with u. U also freely enjoy & they do everything with u. They enjoy but i cant mom.Yes i know. They are giving money for that & our living is coming from them. I know butbut what. Its nothing just a time pass for me.But i cant resist. Daily i masturbate & today also.I was smiling & u know it was nearly two months past when i have enjoyed. I was also hot & my body was waiting for someone. Well u see them. U like it. Yes mom but i want to do it & I cant resist thinking u mom. I want pls just for me. I was embrassed & smiling in my face was encouraging him to go ahead. I was waiting him to talk freely & feel hot & courage to do it. I was with a very thin gown & no inner was there. It was helping him to seduce more & his eye was searching my sensitive parts. Knowing his interest i just lift my left thigh & thin gown just slipped. Yes not fully but something more to his eyes. Sitting on the bed he was freely looking my open thigh & just my pussy.Hey what are u looking.Mom its beautiful. Every one is enjoying it. Truly it is exciting & mom something more is hidden. He came closer & lifting my gown he just started moving his hand on my open thighs. His soft touch aaaaa. His finger was moving on my closed pussy & sometimes on my pussy lips. It was sparking my heart & my boobs are moving up & down with my breathing. Aaaaa u see what they do with it.Yes mom. I really enjoy looking it but in jealous mood. What they are doing. Aaaa mom sometimes i think i will come to u when they are moving their penis in your pussy. Aaaa mom today i will fuck u. See my penis is standing hard. Its nothing less than the. See. He was opening his trouser & i was looking him. Smiling in my face was exciting him. Waaa it was a long & slim standing hard to his white clean body. He was showing me his penis. I cant resist & laughed.Yea its well grown & it will be more & more long. Dont worry. Hey tell me What u see. How they do with me.Mom i cant say. He was opening my thigh & his eyes was on my pussy. I helped him opening my gown & throw it. See now it is for u only. See. I was moving my great boobs & it was dancing. Resisting himself he was touching me he was feeling my body with his hand & with his eyes. I always welcome everyone like this but it was a special moment for me. It was more affectionate affair for as he was my only son. I was half sitting & his long & slim penis was jerking in my front. With a smile i told him your is jumping.Yes mom. Mom mom see. Mom my loving mom. Aaaa.Hey have seen my —.Mom it is here. His hand touched my pussy. I opened my thigh. His finger was rubing my pussy lips & with my hand i was moving his penis up & down. I pulled his leg & grab his penis to my mouth. I was sucking him & his sparking penis in my mouth was moving inner & out. His hip was moving & his penis was fucking my mouth. He also open my thigh wider & his mouth on my pussy — I cant say. We both are breathing loudly. I know he masturbate daily & he will take a long time. He was eating my pussy & his hand was moving on my hip. He was pressing my hip muscle. I was playing with penis. Both were enjoying on the bed.After sometimes I just told him hey now u fuck me. Enter your loving penis in my pussy & fuck me. Its very hard.Yes mom. Aaaa mom it is my first time. See how i am fucking. He came to my thigh & lifting my legs to his shoulder he push his penis in my hole. It was hard & my hole was wet. With a slight push it entered fully. Holding my legs He start moving his hip & his penis was moving in my pussy hole. After a little stroke he sat confidently & start moving his hip with a great speed.I was looking him & his penis moving inside my hole.Hey where is ur penis it is inside ur hole.fucking me.Yes mom see see. Showing me he was moving his hip & i was looking his penis moving inside out inside out in my pussy hole. Move it inside my pussy. Press hit Yea mom hitting his edge was touching my inner. We both were fully excited & enjoying the sex like husband & wife even more. Like very close friend we are enjoying the sex on bed. I was encouraging him & he was fucking me greater confidence. I was really enjoying his fucking. His hip was moving with rhythm & sometimes helping him my hip also moving up & down. Truly i was also fucking him. Sometimes he was stand still & i was moving my hip up & down. My pussy was moving on his penis. The moment he failed to resist himself he hold me tightly. I also circled his hip with my leg. We both were rolling on the bed holding each other. Then i pushed him down & move my hip up & down. My pussy was moving up & down & his standing penis was freely touching my inner. I was hitting & hitting.. Yes i was fucking him loudly. My pussy on his penis was moving with speed. Then i sat on him & take a rest. My loving son my loving son. I was smiling with passionately & my hip was moving pressing his thighs. It fully inside & his penis edge was pressed with my pussy. In my inner it was sparking & i was crying. . Relief of satisfaction was coming out of my mouth & my hip was moving slowly. My big boobs was moving just a inch away from his mouth. I slow down allowing him to eat & his tongue was licking on my nipples.. I was a bitch & for me it was like playing a game with new comer. But he pushed me & told me fuck me standing. Well i came down. Adjusting with his height i put some pillow on the floor & standing with one leg on it & other on the bed I pulled his penis to my hole. He pushed his penis inside ny pussy Move his penis inside out in my hole. He was holding me tightly & his hip moving. In my pussy Hole his penis was moving up & down Up & down proudly. I just put my one boob to his mouth allow him to eat. He was eating & his hip was moving. Kabhi kabhi ruk ruk ke & gand ko hilla hilla ke penis ko pussy ki under dhukata tha & nikalata tha. A haaa a haa with rhythim of sound his penis was moving in my pussy. In between mera gand muscle ko pakad kar mujhe hilata tha aur mera pussy penis ki upper move karata tha. It was really exciting & i was encouraging him with smile. Kabhi kabhi holding tightly He was hitting his hip with my thigh. It was sounding like dhad dhad dhad aaa ahaaa uhh. It was wet & my juice was also sounding pach pach.Mom Pach pach kar rahahe. Ur pussy is vomiting.U naughty boy mom ki pussy se pani nikal diya. U will be a great fucker. Both were moving our hips with rhythm & we were enjoying looking how penis was moving in pussy. Pussy ko padh ke penis ko under ghusata tha. We are looking. The he pushed me to the bed & kneeling down on pillow he start fucking me. Hey u see them fucking me like this.Yes mom. I like watching them fucking. Let me sit & enjoy looking them. Aaa their penis enter in your pussy & they fuck u. We both were fucking with great confidence & that night he no i also fucked twice & sleep holding each other. It was greater feeling sleeping naked in a bed sheet holding each other. Night with him & his friend will be posted very soon.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น