A beauty
Hello people let me introduce myself I am from Hyderabad, and currently staying and working in hyderabad in the IT industry. I have been reading the ISS since some time. Most of the stories are very good and impressive. So I decided to write my experience, as it is the only experience I should say. This happened when I was in graduations. I would not say I’m good looking but I’m above average with an athletic body and my height is 5’8. There was this hot looking girl in my class during my graduation, her stats would be 36-28-38, and her height was 5’5 weighing around 60kgs. She was the best looking gal in town. For 2 years we have never spoken to each other though being in the same class. It all happened all of a sudden when she happened to be in some sort of problem that she had actually approached me to help her, as no one else in the class were willing to help. After that she was in regular touch with me, and started to life me for what I was, and as destiny had made it, this beauty had become my girl towards the end of my graduation as she had proposed to me.
Soon after our graduation we had shifted to Hyderabad, where in she started to work and I had joined in my Post graduation. She had been staying with some of her friends, as they had rented up a place. We used to meet everyday, with me visiting her place. The room always had people; with some friend of hers always being around so there was nothing much we could do about it. We never tried to venture out to some parks or long drives as we just wanted to be with each other no matter where we were.
Once there was nobody except for us in the room, it was in the evening and she was wearing on some t-shirt with night pants and both of us were lying on the bed, and chatting when she suddenly gave me her first kiss, I was dumb struck and came out of the shock and looked into her. I placed my hand on her face and kissed her on her lips. It was awesome, the best thing I ever felt in my life. I continued to suck her lips, I thrust my tongue in her mouth she started sucking it then she gave her tong in my mouth I sucked it badly, during all the time my hand were in her long black hair. After a long smooch which was really very long I started kissing her neck, eyes, ear every where on her face and moved my hands on her boobs and squeezed them. They were soft with her nipples being hard, and I started to caress her breasts for sometime and she was just enjoying it. Then I started to run my hands all over her body from her thighs to the ass and her back. Being our first time it was an amazing feeling for both of us. We were both hot and had our hands running all over each other.
I moved my hands downwards, towards her hip and under her t-shirt, and moved upwards again by lifting her t-shirt, and started to caress her breasts and kissing them. She removed her t-shirt and I undid her bra strap and got to see the beautiful breasts and started kissing the nipples it was really wonderful. Then she got onto me and removed my shirt and started to kiss me all over and we started to kiss each other. It was warm between us and her bare breasts pressing against my bare chest and I shifted on top of her with my cock rock hard and in-between her legs I started to stork over her, she was just enjoying her sexual pleasure and moaning with her eyes closed and her hands over my ass and helping me to stroke into her. With my hand behind her back I slid downwards into the pants and panties and was pressing her ass. I pulled down her pants and shifted my hand over her pussy and was rubbing it over her panties, I could feel a panty getting more wet and I moved my hands into her panty and was fingering her, she was enjoying her time in her orgasm.
It was here that this beautiful journey ended abruptly with doorbell ringing, we dressed up in a hurry and opened the door to see that it was one of her roommates, come back from work.
After that we had many such times when we were alone, and would always get interrupted, in the middle of nothing I should say, coz I actually never fucked her still, many times we had planned on going somewhere but each incident turned out to be a disaster, with some obstacle coming our way. I had gotten physical with her many times, but never actually fucked her with interruptions always happening for us. She is currently married and not anywhere close to me, so I never got a chance to fuck her or anyone after that. I’m still waiting for a girl, and if you are from Hyderabad looking for fun you can mail me at
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น